Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Oregon Zoo.

Over this past weekend, I headed down to Portland to visit the Oregon Zoo… Becca and I first visited the Oregon Zoo about 10 months ago, and this time around, we decided to take Conner for his 3rd birthday. I would have to say, now that I am “older” going to the zoo is much different from when I was a young whippersnapper back in the 80’s. I still find myself curious about “typical” stuff… but more importantly, I find myself asking how / or what I can do to help preserve the animals and their natural habitat.

Here are some of my favorite pics that I took… here are a pair of Sea Lions that can reach to up 2,500lbs and 12ft long!







Rob

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Pirate said...

My daughter and I visited the zoo at about the same time. When we were there this was the only guy who seemed to want to move at all. The hippo took a walk and eventually ended up in the water as well but all the others were hiding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home