Saturday, July 16, 2005

Tour de "Lance" Pics.

I have returned with some pics of this year’s Tour de France.

I got home a couple of days ago, from a short but VERY busy trip to watch Stages 7, 8, and 9. I would have posted these pics sooner; however, Internet access was difficult to come across while on the road in France.

http://robsherrard.com/events/tour (link contains roughly 145 pictures, I've included some captions at the bottom of each larger pic.)


















I also have some video, which I need to edit… which I post shortly there after. In addition to video, I plan on posting some additional thoughts about the Tour, from up and close personal experiences.

Enjoy…

Rob

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger John said...

Looks like you boys had a good time. What was your top speed on the Autobahn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home