Sunday, August 01, 2004

10 Movies Later.

After 15,000+ miles and 10 movies on the plane, I returned from my week long trip to China. I spent time in both Hong Kong and Beijing for a series of business meetings, mostly with Tom Online. (http://www.tom.com)

Interesting facts:

15 hour time difference between Seattle and Beijing.

1.3 billion People live in China, or roughly 20% of the world’s population.

There are more English speaking people in China, than in the US.

The people in China speak two main dialects, Cantonese and Mandarin.

To have mastery of Mandarin, you’ll have to have memorized 3000 characters.

Below are some pics I took while in Hong Kong and Beijing… Some of these pics were taken on a 3-5 mile run I did thru Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City, one morning.

Rob






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home